iPhone, iPad, iPod Repairs
Please note - Change of hours
Thursday 16th August
10am - 4pm
We are professional mobile phone and tablet repairers, all our repairs are performed on the premises.
We repair many types of mobile devices such as - Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony, Google and some other brands of phones and tablets.
- Same Day Repairs - We repair iPhones the same day while you wait.
- Professional Repairs - Our engineers are trained to troubleshoot, any problems and resolve them.
- Good Prices - Our prices are regularly updated to keep them as low as possible, whilst maintaining quality, the price we quote is the full repair price with no hidden charges.
- Guaranteed Repairs - Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days against material defects. You get a proper receipt as we are a genuine business accepting debit & credit cards as well as cash payments. View our T&C
- Here to Help - If you've got a question we'll try our best to answer, we also check broken & water damaged devices for FREE to work out the best repair option.
Unlike the other poorly run repairers in Brighton we will not lose or damage your iPhone, iPad or iPod or delete precious data. We carry out all repairs in our shop, you can watch if you want. Paying cash with no receipt or proof of repair may be a bit cheaper, but what happens if there's a problem?
- Repair while you wait - some repairs can be done quickly.
- Drop off and collect later - at your convenience.
- By Post - send your device to us, we'll repair it and return it by insured post for an extra £10
Our Common Repairs
- Replacing a broken iPhone Screen - Around 1 hour.
- Refurbishing Screens - Around 3 hours.
- Smashed iPad Screens - 2 Hours for iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air & iPad Mini.
- iPhone Battery Replacement - 30 minutes.
- Home Button - 30 minutes.
- Front/Rear Camera
- Mute (vibrate) Switch & volume buttons
- Power/Sleep Buttons
- Damaged dock connector & charging port replacement - 30 minutes.
Water Damage FREE DIAGNOSIS
- IMPORTANT - turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod OFF we may save it!
- Place it somewhere warm to dry (not too warm as this can damage the battery)
- Do NOT put your iPhone in rice (it just gets stuck in the charging port)
- Bring it to us as soon as possible for a FREE inspection.
It's worth calling ahead if you need a repair as repair times can vary depending on how busy we are.
There are some complex board repairs we can't do, but feel free to ask as we can micro solder some items.
If the repair you're looking for is not listed give us a call.
Call now to arrange your repair - 01273 608373
Debit & Credit Card Payment Accepted